Due to the nature of services offered at the Salisbury Women’s Clinic, appointments are essential. Appointments can be made over the telephone and referrals are not required. When making your appointment, our staff will provide you with all the information you will need to make your time at the clinic as safe and comfortable as possible.
Things you will need to bring with you
- Current Medicare card
- Current Health Care Card or Pension Card if you have one
- Your G.P’s referral letter, if you have one
- Blood Group report, if any
- Ultrasound report, if any
- All of your current medications
- A packet of adhesive sanitary pads (not panty liners)
- A responsible person aged over 18 years to accompany you home
We kindly ask that patients organise childcare for their children for the day of their procedure, as the presence of children within the facility may distress other patients.