While in our care you have the responsibility to:
- Provide accurate & complete information about your current symptoms, past illnesses, hospitalisation, medications & other matters relating to your health.
- Indicate if you do not understand your proposed treatment & expected outcome.
- Follow the agreed treatment plan recommended by the doctor.
- Be considerate of the rights of other patients & hospital staff.
- Provide accurate details of your Medicare and/or private health insurance.
- Respect the property of other persons and the clinic.
- Accept the consequences if you refuse treatment or do not follow your doctors instructions.
- Arrange home care with a responsible adult for 24 hours following discharge from the clinic.
- Arrange suitable transport home after your operation or procedure.